Spread the Love: Build your Healthy Valentine's Day Party!
This week, Healthier Generation launched #SweeterStudents, a campaign to help parents, teachers, afterschool leaders, and families host their healthiest Valentine’s Day celebrations yet by building their custom party at www.healthiergeneration.org/sweeterstudents, now through February 14.
Participants will take a brief quiz to determine what food they will SERVE, what game they will PLAY, and what valentines they will GIVE at their Valentine’s Day party. After taking the quiz, each unique user to enter his/her email will be automatically entered to win a $100 Target GiftCard™ as a reward for being a healthy host.
From recipe videos to heart-pumping games that will get kids and families moving, this campaign has a lot of fun assets. See below for sample social media messages if you’d like to share with your networks.
Sample Social Media Messages:
- Healthy students are better students. Build your healthy #ValentinesDay party with @HealthierGen now to decide what you’ll serve, play, and give at your celebration! http://bit.ly/2sf9S0q #SweeterStudents
- Use “play-1080” graphic.
- If you want #SweeterStudents this Valentine’s Day, serve healthier treats! @HealthierGen has you covered: http://bit.ly/2sf9S0q
- Use “serve-1080” graphic.
- A $100 Target GiftCard™ is up for grabs! Build your custom healthy Valentine’s Day party with @HealthierGen: http://bit.ly/2sf9S0q #SweeterStudents
- Use “design-1080” graphic.