Coming Soon! The Voices for Healthy Kids Action Center
The movement to help all kids grow-up at a healthy weight is getting a new action hub!
As an advocate in the movement, you have been a catalyst for important changes in your community. From advocating for healthy food access for all to speaking-up for more physical activity where kids live, learn, and play, you are making a difference. And we’re seeing results!
But to take our movement to the next level, we’ve been working on a new and improved activity hub that will provide advocates with an expanded toolbox to learn, connect, and act. Next month, the Voices for Healthy Kids Action Center will launch, refreshing and replacing the PreventObesity.net website- and as a valued Leader in our community, we wanted you to be the first to know about it!
So, what can you expect from this exciting change? Check out some highlights of the new Voices for Healthy Kids Action Center:
- A mobile responsive tool that allows you to learn & act from the palm of your hand.
- New ways to reach decision-makers and have an impact, including text & social media actions.
- Leader profiles that will allow you to showcase your interests and work- and connect with fellow advocates.
- More social media integration to help share and grow the movement.
- An Inside Track blog where you can get regular updates on the great work happening across the country!
- Access to tools and resources to help you learn about key issues and lead campaigns in your community.
The shift from PreventObesity.net to the Voices for Healthy Kids Action Center will be a seamless transition for our community and we can’t wait to provide more detail soon, so you can jump right in! Stay tuned for more information about the new Voices for Healthy Kids Action Center next month.