Have you see the newest resources added to the Voices for Healthy Kids issue based Toolkits? Voices for Healthy Kids is constantly working to provide the best tools to help drive change in communities across the country.
Child care settings should be places where kids can be active, eat healthy foods, and interact with caregivers rather than screens. Voices for Healthy Kids has released new graphics that can show what a healthy child care center looks like and what active play looks like at different ages.
Looking for tools to support your campaign to bring healthier food options to public places? We have new fact sheets and a healthy cafeteria ad to help!
Voices for Healthy Kids has developed resources to help you get kids active and have access to healthy foods in your neighborhood’s schools. Check out what we have available today, and help kids in your neighborhood!
Healthy Food Options in Public Places Toolkit – look under the resources tab for these:
- Cafeteria Ad
- Financial Implications of Healthy Vending
- Vending Machine Labeling Fact Sheet
- Updated Nutrition Standards Comparison Chart
Early Care and Education Toolkit – look under the resources tab for these:
- Child Care Center Graphic
- What is Active Play by Age/Stage – with less copy
- What is Active Play by Age/Stage
- What is Active Play by Age/Stage – GIF
- What is Active Play – Long form graphic
Healthy Food Access toolkit—look under the resources tab for these:
- Healthy Food Access Graphic
- Healthy Food Access – with less copy
- Healthy Food Access – GIF
Sugary Drinks and Restaurant Kids’ Meal toolkits—look under the resources tab for:
- You are Sweet Enough – Kids Activity and Coloring sheet
Next Steps—Join our community to make your voice heard:
Interested in having your voice heard about these important issues? Join our action teams today!
Early Care and Education Action Team
Healthy Food Options in Public Places Action Team
Healthy Food Access Action Team
Sugary Drink Action Team
Healthy Restaurant Kids’ Meal Action Team