Yesterday, the 2018 County Health Rankings were released. Where does your county rank? See how your county compares to others in your state and how you can take action to improve your community’s health.
A collaborative project of the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute (UWPHI) and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), the ninth annual County Health Rankings show that where you live influences how well and how long you live. The Rankings allow counties to compare their neighbors in each state on more than 30 factors – such as high school graduation rates and children in poverty – and help communities move with data to action to build a Culture of Health together in new and creative ways. Learn more at www.countyhealthrankings.org
Here's some sample social media for linking to your county’s health rankings:
- New in this year’s #HealthRankings: County Snapshots are now available in Spanish! Select the “Español” button in the top right corner of your snapshot to change the language www.countyhealthrankings.org
- [Spanish version of the above tweet]: ¡Nueva herramienta para las #HealthRankings de este año: Instantáneas del Condado ahora están disponibles en Español! Solamente selecciona el botón "Español" en la parte superior derecho y cambia el idioma www.countyhealthrankings.org
- New for the 2018 #HealthRankings: learn more about your community’s health by comparing your county to similar counties in the US. Select “Compare Counties” at the top of your snapshot to get started www.countyhealthrankings.org
- The #Healthrankings show us where we live matters to our health. [COUNTY] was just ranked [NUMBER] in [STATE]. Learn more: www.countyhealthrankings.org
- What makes one county healthier or unhealthier than others in [STATE]? Check out the #HealthRankings to find out! www.countyhealthrankings.org